Revolution instructor and all around fitness legend Allie Matheson shares her biggest indulgence, Roll mantra, what you'll never find in her grocery cart and more....
1. My idea of a perfect day: a. a blank "to-do list" b. quick 3 mile run before everyone wakes up followed by a big breakfast c. Letting the day unfold with my family
2. My ROLL mantra: Show up, the rest is down hill!
3. The one item that will never be in my grocery cart: Coke
4. My Starbucks order is: Latte...straight up
5. Fave movie of all time: Steel Magnolias
6. When you leave my class you feel: Empowered
7. My biggest indulgence is: a Massage
8. My current snack obsession: Almond Butter biscuits which have NO high fructose corn syrup... yasssss!
9. What I wanted to be when I grew up: an Artist
10. The best year of my life: 2002
11. My favorite music to ride to: Black Keys
12. My best childhood memories: Fishing at Toledo Bend, I always caught the biggest one.
13. My secret talent: I can pinch with my toes
14. Bikini or One piece? Bikini (since I was at least 7)
15. If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life it would be: Toga Grill grape leaves...omg.
16. My favorite color is: Green
17. My favorite juice is: Roll Honey-Cinnamon Almond Milk
If you want to catch Allie's Revolution class, grab a bike on Wednesday at 5:30. It's limited to 15 spots so don't take your time!