21 Questions with LAUREN Ashley DEVILLIER
Instructor and Roll™ brand ambassador LAUREN DEVILLIER shares 21 things that keep her motivated on and off the bike including her current music obsession, the best advice she's ever received, & more....
1. What ap do you use most? Instagram
2. Who or what never fails to make you laugh? My younger sisters impersonating me as a spinning instructor. It's hilarious.
3. Beauty product you swear by? Concealer.
4. What instantly puts you in a good mood? K-Love Radio
5. What's your biggest pet peeve? When people don't follow through with something they've committed to.
6. What mantra do you live by? We ride because we love our body, not because we hate it.
7. What's your biggest indulgence? Milano Mint cookies. Aren't they everybody's?
8. Do you have a favorite juice? Definitely. Green Machine. It tastes great and I feel healthy instantly. Our ACAI bowls are also a healthy and totally delicious food experience.
9. What's your favorite movie? It's a toss up between City of Angels & Dirty Dancing. I also love any movie with Denzel Washington.
10. What's your favorite vacation spot? Costa Rica so far
11. Who's your hero? Like movies, I have 2. My mom and my grandmother. Not only have they taught me so much, they inspire me, and they are my best friends.
12. What's your most treasured possession? My home
13. What's the best advice you've ever received? Ashton Kutcher: "The sexiest thing in the entire world is being really smart. And being thoughtful and being generous. Everything else is crap. I promise you. It's just crap that people try to sell you to make you feel like less. So don't buy it. Be smart. Be thoughtful and be generous."
14. Current music obsession? Ahhh. The new Coldplay. The whole thing is amazing.
15. Do you have a dog? & What's its name? Yesss! His name is Dawson & he's my 28 year old WILD CHILD!
16. What did you want to be when you grew up? A Pediatrician. I ended up in accounting which I like a lot more than doctoring. lol
17. What's different since you've started teaching at Roll™? Wow. Pretty much everything! I've gotten outside of my comfort zone to do things I never thought I would do.... like a tri-athalon! I've also met the most amazing & kind people and I have a happier world view (Jackie would say it's the endorphins). Whatever it is, I'm so thankful.
18. What's your signature scent? Lollia-At Last
19. Favorite Color? Blue.
20. What do you never leave home without? My cell phone (no brainer).
21. Who is responsible for those incredible blonde locks? AmyLou of course! You can find her at Salon Lindsay.